The NFCA’s highly-successful “Power of ONE” membership drive is back for a fourth consecutive year as it seeks to grow the Association one member at a time. If each existing member does that, the NFCA will double in size just in time for this year’s National Convention in Atlantic City. N.J.
“Our NFCA overall membership has grown significantly over the last few years, mirroring the excitement surrounding the sport of softball as a whole,” said Executive Director Carol Bruggeman. “Coaches compete on the field, yet collaborate off the field. Asking a colleague to join the NFCA enhances the knowledge and network of coaches, which in turn boosts the overall student-athlete experience. Additionally, the referring member coach has an opportunity to win incredible prizes. Share the good news! Ask a colleague to join the NFCA today!"
Get ONE new member to join the NFCA by Dec. 1, 2019, and the NFCA will enter your name into a drawing to win amazing prizes!!! The winner selects ONE of the terrific options below:
- FREE trip to the 2020 NFCA Convention in Dallas (travel expenses, hotel and Convention registration included)
- FREE registration to your choice of THREE 2019-20 NFCA Coaches Clinics
- TWO 2020-21 NFCC registrations
- LIFETIME NFCA membership
- TWO tickets to every game of the 2020 Division I WCWS in Oklahoma City
- "Best of Softball" equipment package (balls, bats, nets, tees, etc.)
- "Best of Softball" educational package (2019 Convention Digital Download full package, Coaching Bible Volumes I & II, Practice Perfect Softball book)
Additionally, all referees’ memberships are extended by one month. The drawing will be held at the 2019 NFCA Convention. You DO NOT have to be present to win.
“It is always great to hear about the growth of the NFCA and our favorite game,” said 2018 winner Kate Poppe, Haverford College. “It is even better to be a part of it. I love this community because everyone is so passionate about the growth of softball and it is clear the love of the game is ever-present amongst our members.”
To this date, over 450 new members have been referred since the inception of the program in 2016.
But why stop at just one? A member’s name can be entered EACH TIME they get another new person to join the NFCA. Make sure the new member lists your name in the “referred by” section when registering online at NFCA.org.