Sign up now to take advantage of all the NFCA has to offer. Fastpitch news and updates, coaching education, discounts on store products, Fastpitch Delivery newspaper and much, much more.
INFO & APPLICATION >
NFCA BYLAWS & RESOLUTIONS COMMITTEE
, University of Alabama
Composition and Duties of the Bylaws and Resolutions Committee per NFCA Bylaws:
a) Composition and Selection. The Bylaws and Resolutions Committee shall be chaired by the Past-President. It shall consist of four (4) additional active members elected by majority vote of the entire active membership. The President and Executive Director shall serve as ex-officio members of this committee and shall have voice but no vote.
b) Term of Service. The Past President shall serve as chair as long as she/he remains in office. Committee members shall be elected for a two-year term, with no limit on the number consecutive terms.
c) Duties. It shall be the duty of the Bylaws and Resolutions Committee to:
(1) Be thoroughly familiar with the Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, and other rules of the NFCA.
(2) See that NFCA Articles, Bylaws, and rules are observed and that all orders and resolutions of the membership and of the Executive Board are implemented.
(3) Review proposed Bylaw changes and forward them to the Executive Director for mailing to the membership.
(4) Develop Standing Rules for the Annual Convention.
(5) Assist members with the development of amendments, motions, and resolutions.