Recruiting Camp Signup
Application Directions: PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS APPLICATION
- Please DO NOT use all caps or all lower case when entering data on this application.
- Applicants should submit ONLY ONE application and may select ALL CAMPS for which this application applies.
- Camp applicants will be notified of camp status after the camp application deadline. This notification will be sent to the parent email as listed on the application. Please make sure to provide a valid parent email address.
- All requested information is important to college coaches. Please complete this application as thoroughly as possible, but don't answer with any of the following: Don't Know, N/A, Not Taken Yet, To Be Taken, or by inserting the date of a scheduled test. Leave spaces blank for any unknown information and try to email this information to us as soon as possible.
- GPA and Test Scores are of upmost importance. These two items should be provided on this application even if you have to provide them at a later date. We understand that younger athletes may not have a test score yet.
- The Pennsbury Academic Camp is held for those with exemplary academic records. Please check the NFCA website for the specified requirements before applying for this camp.
- Athletes may apply to showcase their skills as: 1) a catcher or outfielder 2) pitcher or 3) infielder. If you are applying to showcase in a second session and are granted that request, you will be showcasing your skills at the secondary position you indicate on this application. (Some camps do not allow for second session participation). Second session applicants will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified of second session acceptance if space is available in that camp. Note: Athletes cannot showcase as a catcher and as outfielder as these two positions are held during the same session.
- All requested information on this application is important and begs for a response. However, an asterisk before a field indicates that this field requires a response.