Available via digital download or DVD, all Convention attendees will receive two complimentary videos, Arizona head coach Mike Candrea’s “What 41 Years of Coaching Has Taught Me” and a package of the three “Drills, Drills, Drills” presentations by Connecticut’s Jen McIntyre (Defense), Arizona’s Taryne Mowatt (Pitching) and Chris Malveaux (hitting).
The digital downloads are made possible through the continued partnership with online educational website CoachTube. The NFCA currently partners with CoachTube to house and distribute their online educational materials. This partnership has increased awareness and eased access of education for NFCA member coaches.
Other titles available for purchase:
- “How Statistics and Metrics Can Help You Win More Games” – Matt Meuchel, Arkansas
- Creating a Championship-Caliber Pitcher” – Jennifer Rocha, Florida & Melyssa Lombardi, Oklahoma
- “Technology’s Role in Building Elite Hitters” Presented by Diamond Kinetics – JT Gasso, Oklahoma
- “Developing High Level Catchers” – Maggie Livreri, Utah
- “Efficiency Leads to Success” – Director of Operations Panel
- “How to ‘Marry’ your Softball and Strength & Conditioning Programs” – Brendon Ziegler & Crissy Buck-Ziegler, Cal State Bakersfield
- “Non-Negotiables of Creating Young Hitters” – Mike Stith, STC/OC Batbusters
- “Creating a Lockdown Defense” – Lauren Lappin, UMSL
- “Everyday Baserunning Skills to Increase Run Production” – Erin Thorpe, UC Davis
CoachTube provides access to online videos and training from top coaches around the world. Their revolutionary concept was created by founder Wade Floyd to empower coaches and streamline education. The site houses NFCA Convention videos dating back to 2012.
If you didn’t make it to the highest attended NFCA Convention in history, go our Convention page HERE to explore the seminars, drills, and messages that influenced almost 1,700 attendees.