here Kansas City, Mo. -- Kristen Exposito of https://www.ot-dreux.fr/contact/?pid=acheter-diamox-sur-internet-bon-marche Indiana Wesleyan has been named the NAIA National Softball Player of the Week and Georgia Wall of http://www.secomile.fr/pages/mentions-legales.php?pid=acheter-coreg-sans-ordonnance Oklahoma City has been named the NAIA National Softball Pitcher of the Week, the national office announced Tuesday. Exposito and Wall were selected based on their performances from April 9 – 15, and were chosen out of a pool of conference, independent and unaffiliated group winners.
latelier-a-spectacle.com Player of the Week
Kristen Exposito, Indiana Wesleyan
Sr., 1B, Davie, Fla.
- In the 9-0 blanking of Mount Vernon Nazarene (Ohio), Exposito went 4-for-4 including a home run and three RBI. She was a triple shy of the cycle.
- Weekly Stats
- Batted .550 (11-for-20) in six games. She drove in 11 runs, scored five times and smacked four home runs.
- Compiled a slugging percentage of 1.250 with six extra-base hits.
- Posted multiple hits in three-of-six games.
- Helped the team to a 5-1 record last week.
maisondelapoesieparis.com Pitcher of the Week
Georgia Wall, Oklahoma City
Jr., P, Marlow, Okla.
- Tossed her fifth career no-hitter with a 6-0 win over Bacone (Okla.) on April 13. She struck out 10 in the seven-inning contest.
- Weekly Stats
- 12.0 innings pitched and two hits allowed
- Totaled 16 strikeouts
- Credited with two wins during the week
- Stands 16-3 on the year with a 1.40 ERA with 112 strikeouts
-- Courtesy of NAIA