The NFCA is proud to offer a game-changing EXCLUSIVE annual benefits package to all high school, travel ball, youth and international coach members that will immediately improve your team! We know how important practice is to the success of your team and that’s why we have created the following membership benefit that includes delivery of a new Coaching Tools package every year - just for high school, travel ball, youth and international coaches.
Here’s a look at what you’ll receive with your NFCA membership. Based on the years of membership, yearly packages may include drills, videos, practice plans, charts, mental training workbooks, nutrition, and performance training plans to help you have your best season yet.
GUIDE TO EFFECTIVE COACHING
- 15-plus Practice Plans (ready-to-use practices)
- 50-plus Team Drills (fielding, throwing, sliding and strategy)
- Multiple Hitting Drills (within a Hitting Drills eBook that include both Batting T and Toss Drills)
CHARTS AND FORMS PACKAGE
- 25-Plus Forms and Charts to use for your program
STRONG MIND, STRONG BODY
- Various presentations, videos and resources to assist in the development of your team both physically and mentally.
PITCHER & CATCHER DEVELOPMENT
- Various presentations, videos and resources to enhance the development of your pitchers and catchers.
If you are a high school, travel ball, youth or international member, please log in and head to your coach's box to take advantage of this exciting benefit
If you are not a member, click on the appropriate link at the bottom of the page for information about specific membership packages and how to join the NFCA.
NFCA DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION, JOANNA LANE
"We are continuing to provide industry-leading information to our member coaches in a format that is both easy to navigate and implement into individual programs. Grassroots coaches are the foundation of the sport of softball and providing them with a variety of educational resources is a core tenet of our organization. We hope you enjoy this installment of coaching tools and we look forward to receiving your feedback."
Softball Coaching Resources
If you have questions regarding our individual and group membership benefits or our Coaching Tools packages, please click HERE or call 502-409-4600.