Softball Student-Athlete Camps
Pennsbury Classic Camp
DATE: 6/14/23LOCATION: Newtown Helen Randle Softball Complex | View Map
On or before May 31, 2023: $159
June 1-13: $169
On-Site June 14, 2023: $179
Requirements for Registration
- All athletes must have completed at least seventh grade at the time of the camp; no junior college athletes will be accepted.
- Graduation years 2023-2028 are eligible.
*Times subject to change
All times reflect Eastern Time
Each session will include a rotation of Hitting & Defense.
Outfielders/Catchers Itinerary: 8:30–11:20 a.m
8:30-8:45 a.m.: Introductions and explanation of camp format 8:45-9:25 a.m.: First rotation
9:25-9:35 a.m.: Water Break & rotate fields
9:35-10:15 a.m.: Second rotation
10:15-10:25 a.m.: Water break & rotate fields
10:25-11:05 a.m.: Third rotation
11:05–11:20 a.m.: Coaches Q&A
Outfielders three rotations include:
- Ground ball/fly ball defense: repetitions
- Specialty outfield defensive skills
Catchers three rotation include:
- Throwing skills for catchers
- Fielding skills for catchers
Pitchers Itinerary: 11:45 a.m.–2:35 p.m
11:45 a.m.-Noon: Introductions and explanation of camp format Noon-12:40 p.m.: First rotation
12:40–12:50 p.m.: Water Break & rotate fields
12:50–1:30 p.m.: Second rotation
1:30–1:40 p.m.: Water break & rotate fields
1:40–2:20 p.m.: Third rotation
2:20–2:35 p.m.: Coaches Q&A
Pitcher rotations include:
- Demonstrating all pitches
- Fielding skills for pitchers
Infielders Itinerary: 3-5:50 p.m
3-3:15 p.m.: Introductions and explanation of camp format 3:55-3:55 p.m.: First rotation
3:55-4:05 p.m.: Water Break & rotate fields
4:05-4:45 p.m.: Second rotation
4:45-4:55 p.m.: Water break & rotate fields
14:55-5:35 p.m.: Third rotation
5:35-5:50 p.m.: Coaches Q&A
Infielders three rotations include:
- Ground ball defense: repetitions
- Specialty infield defensive skills
- 14+ days prior to the camp: Full refund minus $25 administration fee.
- 8-13 days prior to camp: One-half refund.
- 7 days prior to camp: No refunds for any reason, including, but not limited to accident, injury, verbal commitments, team changes, tournament cancellations and/or other circumstances which might adversely affect camp participation.
RETURNED CHECK POLICY:
For all returned checks, original fee for the event must be remitted via money order or cashier's check plus a $30 processing fee.
There is no indoor facility available. If weather forces the cancellation of the entire camp, a one half refund will be provided to all attendees. The NFCA camp staff will do everything possible to hold the camp as scheduled.
There is no indoor facility available. If weather forces the cancellation of the entire camp, a one-half refund will be provided to all attendees. The NFCA camp staff will do everything possible to hold the camp as scheduled.
All catchers MUST wear catching gear at NFCA Camps- No Exceptions.
If attending the Pitcher session of this camp, you must provide your own catcher for your defensive rotation.
The NFCA is an inclusive organization that does not discriminate based on any protected class: age, ancestry, color, disability or handicap, national origin, race, religion, gender, gender-identity, or sexual orientation.