LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Utica University head coach Rinae Olsen was chosen as the grand-prize winner in the NFCA’s 2022 “Power of One” membership drive, an annual initiative to grow the Association by asking each member to get one new person to join before the 2022 NFCA National Convention at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa.
Olsen’s name was drawn from the received referrals during the membership drive that went from Sept. 1 to Dec. 1. As the winner, Olsen chose a lifetime NFCA membership from the list of seven spectacular prizes.
The other available choices for the winner this year were:
- TWO tickets to the CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES of the 2023 Division I WCWS in Oklahoma City (Priceless!)
- TWO VIP tickets to the 2023 NFCA NCAA Division I Leadoff Classic in Clearwater, Fla. (Priceless!)
- FREE registration to the 2023 Convention in Louisville ($375 value)
- FREE digital educational softball package (up to $500 value)
- FREE registration to your choice of two 2023 Coaches Clinics ($278 value)
- TWO 2023 NFCC Fall or Winter registrations ($398 value)
Each time a member referred another person to join the NFCA as a new member up to the Dec. 1 deadline, they earned an entry into the contest. Additionally, when a full membership was donated, the gift granted another coach the opportunity to benefit from all the NFCA has to offer, and in turn, the donating coach was entered five times into the grand-prize drawing.
During the contest period, the NFCA also selected biweekly winners for free NFCA digital downloads.
The 2022 NFCA Convention kicks off Dec. 7 at 5:30 p.m. CT with the “First Pitch” Opening Welcome, featuring keynote speaker and NFCA Hall of Famer Mike Candrea.