NFCA Convention Exhibit Show
What is the NFCA Convention?
The NFCA National Convention is the largest gathering of softball coaches and exhibitors on earth. Your company won’t want to miss the opportunity to get in front of decision-makers from all levels of our sport in Louisville, KY, December 6-9, 2023! The 2023 NFCA Exhibit Show will run on December 7th and 8th.
Applications will be released for general registration on Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at 10 AM ET. If the Exhibit Show space sells out, companies will be placed on a waitlist following time stamp submissions on the application.
Why exhibit at the Show?
Softball is growing at unprecedented rates. Ultimately, “We have the people that want your product.” - Kris Ganeff, University of Notre Dame Associate Head Coach
"By attending the Exhibit Show our business really took off the ground. We're really grateful for the opportunity to attend NFCA events. They have helped grow our business." - Marco Soto, Soto Gloves (current exhibitor)
2023 Convention Exhibitor Application
All 10' x 10' booths are $1600/booth.
- Create your Exhibitor Portal account. This is a new account, it is not the same as any past NFCA.org log-ins you may have created.
- Once your account is created, log into the portal to fill out your full booth application.
- Once logged in, click the "Convention & Exhibit Show" button.
- Fill out the booth application form in its entirety. Fields marked with * are required.
- Read through and agree to the 2023 NFCA Convention Exhibitor Guidelines before submitting your booth application.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your application is submitted properly. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your application was not submitted properly.
Please read the following before submitting your Exhibitor Application
HOW TO APPLY
- Please fill out your application carefully and completely.
- The company information you provide on your submitted application will be copy/pasted and displayed on our website, digital program and Convention app. Only one company per application may be submitted.
- Provide the contact information for the individual who will be the main point of contact and in charge of communication and execution leading up to the show.
WHAT DETERMINES YOUR BOOTH PLACEMENT
- The NFCA uses a loyalty rankings program to determine Convention booth placement.
- Official Sponsors and Partners have first priority for Convention booth selection.
- For all other companies, any direct participation with the NFCA helps boost your ranking for Convention booth placement, including: sponsorship opportunities, advertising, other NFCA event booth space, membership status, and much more.
- For more information email Marketing Manager, Olivia Jansen at email@example.com.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN AN EXHIBIT BOOTH
- 8' High Backwall Drape Color: Black
- 3' High Sidewalls Drape Color: Black
- One ( 1 ) 6' Black Skirted Table
- Two ( 2 ) Black Plastic Contour Chairs
- One ( 1 ) Wastebasket
- One ( 1 ) 17" x 11" Booth ID Sign
- (4) Exhibit show credentials (option to purchase (6) credentials for a maximum of (10) per company for $50/each)
- (1) Complimentary Event-Only credential (with access to each of the evening social events). Additional credentials may be purchased for $35/event/person.
- Quarter-page ad in digital Convention program
- Logo placement & website link on NFCA website & in Convention app
- Voluntary participation in Digital Auction
2023 EXHIBIT SHOW SCHEDULE
Exhibitor Registration/Set-Up – 3:00pm-7:30pm
Thursday, December 7
Exhibitor Registration/Set-Up – 7:30am-11:00am
Exhibit Show OPEN – 11:00am-6:30pm
Exhibit Hall Happy Hour – 5:00 pm-6:30 pm
Friday, December 8
Exhibit Show OPEN – 9:00am-3:00pm
Live Sponsor Event and Raffle – 1:00pm
Exhibitor Tear Down/Move Out – 3:00pm-5:00pm
*All times are local to destination.
Exhibitor Event-Only Credentials: The NFCA will comp one (1) event-only credential (with access to each of the evening social events) per registered company, per booth space purchased (i.e. if a company purchases three (3) booth spaces, they will receive three (3) comped event-only credentials). Additional event-only credentials for the evening social events are available for purchase at $35/each through our office, online, or on-site at registration.
Convention Attendee Credential for Exhibitors: Convention Attendee Credentials for Exhibitors are available for $225/each for any paid Exhibitor who wishes to have full access to all events associated with the NFCA Convention to include: speaker sessions, meals, evening social events, and the Hall of Fame dinner. Only those present at the Convention and included on the initial company badge list are eligible for this discount.
EXHIBIT SHOW ACTIVITIES
Exhibitors are invited to donate products, services, subscriptions, etc. to the NFCA’s Digital Auction, housed within the Convention app, and runs the week leading up to Convention. The auction will close on Thursday evening for item pickup or to coordinate shipping on Friday morning.
Exhibit Hall Happy Hour is on Thursday, December 7, from 5:00-6:30 pm.
Live Raffle and Giveaways
Exhibit Hall live raffle and giveaways on December 8 at noon.
Unique opportunities in the Exhibit Hall
Interested in sponsoring an Exhibit Hall event? Email Olivia Jansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502-409-4600.
- Address: 140 N. Fourth St., Louisville, KY 40202
- Phone: 800-843-4258
- Check In: 4:00 p.m.
- Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
- Parking: $10/night for overnight guest; $20/day for drive in attendees.
- Internet: Complimentary in guest rooms and public areas of the hotel.
- Fitness Center: Complimentary to all hotel guests.
Questions? Email Marketing Manager, Olivia Jansen at email@example.com