The NFCA has built upon the legacy of Mary Nutter/National Sports Clinics by hosting more than 2,300 coaches per season (8 clinics per season) from across the country during the NFCA Coaches Clinics presented by GameChanger. With up to 500 attendees seeking out world-class education and vendors in seven locations each winter season (December-February), these regional offerings are within driving distance to the decision-makers you seek.
Our speaker schedules have built-in breaks for exhibit-only time, as well as an evening social hour.
BOOTH SPACE INCLUDES:
One (1) 6’ table
Two (2) chairs
Booth placement will be as follows: NFCA Official Sponsors and Partners, NFCA Loyalty Rankings, then first-come, first served time-stamped applications.
Please note: These are table-top set-ups, NOT 10’x10’ booth spaces. Please plan your set-ups accordingly. Registration includes four (4) comped vendor badges. Additional vendor badges may be purchased for $25/badge through the MY BADGES page of the Exhibitor Portal.
$350 for one table
$450 for two tables
2023-24 Coaches Clinic Vendor Application
- Click on the Exhibitor button below.
- Click on "Join Now" in the upper lefthand corner.
- Register a new Exhibitor Portal account.
- This is a new account, it is not the same as any past NFCA.org log-ins you may have created.
- Please note: Be sure to make the primary contact the employee who will be managing your company's payments and vendor badges through the portal
- Log in to the Exhibitor Portal with your new account.
- Click on "Coaches Clinic Vendor Opportunities."
- Fill out the Coaches Clinic vendor application and agree to the vendor guidelines.
- Select your method of payment
- Please note: if you select credit card, you will be prompted to pay immediately.
- If you choose to pay with check, you will receive and automated email with information on where/who to send the check to.
- Invoices/receipts can be accessed at any time through the "My Receipts" tab on the portal.
- Once payment is complete, you may add Coaches Clinic attendee credentials under the "my badges" tab.
Electricity, internet and power needs vary from hotel to hotel. Once registered, companies will receive site-specific information regarding additional service needs prior to the clinic. Each exhibitor is responsible for any additional fees associated with hotel services, along with meeting hotel deadlines.
NO ENDORSEMENTS PERMITTED:
Please do not ask our speakers to endorse any of your products/services on stage. This puts them and our attendees in a very difficult position.
Exhibitors cannot conduct any live or recorded video or audio broadcasts from their booth space or from anywhere else in the hotel without the written consent of the NFCA. Requests should be submitted to the NFCA Executive Director at least one month in advance of any desired photography, video, or audio taping opportunity. If approved, exhibitors cannot photograph or video record any booth other than their own.
The NFCA offers ad space for purchase in our Coaches Clinic Slideshow which is played in front of the Coaches Clinic audience at various times throughout the two-day event. Click here for pricing and more information.
All registered exhibitors at every NFCA Coaches Clinic are responsible for and required to abide by the NFCA’s Coaches Clinic Exhibitor Guidelines.
⬇️CLICK THE BANNERS BELOW TO SEE LOCATION SPECIFIC INFORMATION:⬇️
Questions? Email Marketing Manager, Olivia Jansen at firstname.lastname@example.org.